Friday 6 February 2015

A Parcel from Alice


The other day a lovely parcel arrived on my doorstep from my friend Alice (Pretty Wonderful on Youtube and her blog).
The things she sent me came in this cool Union Jack box (an old glossybox) which I think is such a nice personal touch as she knows how much I love Great Britain. She also wrote the nicest card. :-)


Everything was beautifully wrapped and I just had to snap a picture of it before I unwrapped anything.


First off she got me the Facial Scrub, Cleansing and Toning Lotion, as well as the Face Mask from the
Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel range which I had been interested in trying for some time.


She also sent me another Revlon Lipbutter in the colour Pink Lemonade and a Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Tweed. They both apply like a dream and I really love them.


I also I received a sample of the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner, a super sparkly
Barry M glitter topcoat, a Barry M blusher (I don't own any Barry M blushes yet so I'm very pleased to be able to try one), some Invisibobbles (you know how much I love them from my last favourites post) and last but not least the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (so handy as I just ran out of mine and can't buy a new one in Germany).

I'm really happy with everything I got so THANK YOU so much Alice. :-)
I hope my parcel for you will arrive at yours soon and in one piece.

Have you tried any of these products?

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment