Wednesday 8 October 2014

Currently on my wishlist #3 | Autumn Edition



1. Riding Boots

I've been on the hunt for some nice leather riding boots for ages now but I find it incredibly difficult to find some that I like and that are at least halfway affordable. I very much like these Tory Burch ones but they are more on the pricey side and also hard to get hold of in Germany. But I will definitely keep an eye out for the perfect pair.

2. Longchamp Le Pliage Bag

Although everyone and their mother seem to own one of those these days I still want one because I like that it goes with so many different outfits and that it fits all my stuff.

3. Barbour Jacket

In my book Barbour Jackets are the epitome of autumn and I can see myself wearing one for a nice autumnal walk in the country as well as running errands in town. I like how they look somewhat "put together" and classic while being very functional aswell. (oh how I dislike getting wet)
One of these jackets will definitely end up in my wardrobe one day.

4. Checked Skirts

I don't know what it is but I love checked skirts (well checked everything really ;-)). Maybe that's because schooluniforms are very uncommon in Germany and I feel like I missed out on that.
(although I'm aware that people who were obliged to wear them don't share that feeling)
This season I will definitely invest in a skirt like the one above to wear with some thick black tights and boots. I can't wait!

5. Cable Knit Jumper

I'm a big lover of cable knit jumpers, particularly those with a crew neck. I already own a few but I still miss a nice bright red one in my collection.

6. Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne

I love Jo Malone products and now have my eye on their Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne which I heard and read loads of great things about. Next time I get the chance I will definitely give it a good sniff and probably buy it aswell ;-)

7. Joules Wellington Boots

How adorable are these wellies! I haven't owned a pair of wellies since I was a child but when I saw these I wanted them immediately. I love the fun print and I can picture myself wearing them on a nice walk (together with my Barbour jacket hehe). They are quite affordable too which is always a plus in my book.


What's on your wishlist this autumn?


Julie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment