Wednesday 20 November 2013

Review: L'Oreal Absolute Make up Remover Eye and Lip


For quite some time now, I've been on the lookout for a good and gentle eye make up remover. Up until recently I've been using either normal make up remover wipes or different cheaper eye make up removers from the drugstores own brand.

Although they always managed to take off all my make up, I was never entirely satified with their performance as they either ended up ripping loads of my eyelashes out because it took quite a bit of rubbing to properly clean my eyes or they stung my sensitive eyes and left my eye area with an oily residue that I didnt like.

When I recently ran out of eye make up remover I decided to try the L'Oreal Mild Make up Remover for Eyes and Lips. It's from the same line as the much hyped 3 in 1 Micellar Solution and comes at a price of approximately 4 Euros. Compared to similar high end products the price is ok I suppose but since I was used to buying the cheapest eye make up remover there is, this products felt like a bit of a splurge to me at first.


It promises to remove longlasting lip products as well as waterproof eye make up without irritating sensitive eyes or leaving a greasy residue.

After using it for several weeks now I can say that it definitely keeps all of these promises.
I really enjoy using it because it gets the job done and is gentle on my eyes which I really like.
For me it's definitely worth the money although I think that L'Oreal should refine the opening of the bottle a bit as it spills some of the product when I apply it to a cotton wool pad. Apart from that I couldn't find anything wrong with it really and I will repurchase it in the future. :-)

Have you tried it yet? And did you like it too?

Have a nice day :-)



2 comments:

  1. Bought this makeup remover about few weeks ago and completely agree with your opinion - nothing wrong with it. The only thing that bothers me is its square shape of the bottle - makes me spill out more than I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right. I don't like the bottle much either. :-) Thanks for your comment. x

      Delete