Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites 2015

Today I want to share my favourite products from february with you, so here they are:


Garnier Micellar Water


I was over the moon when I discovered this in the drugstore because until recently it wasn't available in Germany. It works so well for removing my make up and refreshing my skin without irritating my sensitive eyes. A little goes a long way with this too.

The Body Shop Body Butter Satsuma


I love the Body Shop Body Butters in general but this one is particularly nice and satisfies my love for fresh and citrusy scents. It makes my rather dry skin feel baby soft and the smell is just divine. The only downside is that it takes a bit longer to sink in which I don't mind too much.

Revlon Lipbutter in Pink Lemonade


This is such a nice everyday colour which makes the lips look nice and glossy while feeling absolutely non sticky on the lips.

Manhattan Khol Kajal Eyeliner in Nude Couture 51D


I love using this on my water line to make my eyes look bigger and more awake without the eyeliner standing out too much. It is quite long lasting and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara


I love everything about this mascara. The slim plastic brush seperates and elongates my lashes very nicely and it only costs about 3,50€

Which were your favourites in february?

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment