Monday 9 December 2013

Currently on my wishlist #2


1. Origins Starting Over Age-erasing eye cream with Mimosa

I've heard loads of good things about Origins products and since I'm in need of a good eye cream I really would like to add this to my daily skincare routine.

2. Dorothy Perkins Blue Lace Dress

I'm really into lacey dresses because I think they look so nice and elegant. I'm in love with the colour aswell and think it is the perfect dress for the festive season.

3. Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner

I came across this on youtube and I liked the look of it. I like that it is less harsh than other toners and would hopefully not irritate my sensitive and rather blemish prone skin. I'm definitely going to give it a try in the future.

4. H&M Jumper

In recent years I've really been liking H&Ms winter jumper collections. They are nice and fitted and keep me cosy and warm (there aren't many things that I dislike more than being cold ) and they also come at a reasonable price, so I'll definitely invest in some of these.

5. Jo Malone Perfume

For quite some time now I've been interested in the Jo Malone perfumes. I've seen loads of people feature them on their blogs or in perfume collection videos on youtube. I find the different scents and the possible combinations of them really enticing although I must say that I didn't get the chance to smell them yet due to the fact that Jo Malone products aren't that widely available in Germany.
I hope to buy one of their fresh scents next time I'm in London though :-)

What's on your wishlist that shortly before christmas? Do you own any of the things mentioned or have you tried any of the products?








No comments:

Post a Comment