Friday 17 July 2015

Dr. Scheller Organic Apothecary – Organic Thyme Moisturiser


Today I want to give you a quick review of the latest addition to my skincare routine, the
Dr. Scheller Organic Thyme Moisturiser.

I picked this up a few weeks ago on a whim and because it was on offer.
I had already been interested in the Dr.Scheller skincare range for some time but always ended up buying cheaper products instead.

First I couldn't decide whether to get the lavender or thyme day cream, but then chose the thyme one as it seemed to be more suited for my skin type.

Dr.Scheller products are mostly made from natural ingredients and some of them are organic which probably explains the price. ( 8,95€ for 50ml)

After using it for some time now I can say that I absolutely love the cream. It is not too greasy to break me out but somehow rich enough to moisturise my dry cheeks and forehead.
It sinks in relatively quickly and doesn't feel sticky. At first I wasn't too impressed with the scent because it is a bit too sweet for my liking but it is bearable and I got used to it.
I also like the packaging as it looks slightly old fashioned ( in a good way) and quite fancy too. Of course this isn't the most important aspect, but I'm a sucker for pretty looking products.



I'm keen to try more Dr. Scheller products in the future, that is , if I can find another shop that sells them as my local drugstore stopped stocking them now. (typical ha!)

Have you already tried any Dr.Scheller products?

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment